Surgical - Medical
Post – Operative instructions for Cataract Surgery
: Dr. Andrew Budning
- Normal diet may be resumed
- Avoid heavy lifting, straining and bending over (putting
your head down below your waist).
- You may walk, watch TV etc.
- Your Doctor will remove your eye patch the day after
- For discomfort (headache or eye discomfort) any Acetaminophen
medication (Tylenol, Astasol, etc.) is
acceptable to use. Please avoid aspirin (ASA).
- If you have been given a prescription, please have it
processed, and bring these medications with you to your post operative